We’ve built a team of smart, passionate individuals who are committed to the success of our customers and each other. If you’re passionate about making great products, learning, transparency in the workplace, empowering others, and the flexibility of working wherever and whenever you want, then Dojo Five is for you.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in embedded systems development
- High-level proficiency at C and C++
- Experience writing drivers in a bare metal environment for a variety of applications
- Strong communicator, experience leading discussions with clients translating business needs to requirements
- Experience using testing tools for embedded
- Able to read and understand schematics and debug hardware-level issues
- Already located in or willing to relocate to Minneapolis, MN
- Able to travel locally up to 20% of the time for client interactions
- Experience with nRF52, STM32, and/or Particle.io environments
- Experience with cellular-connected devices
- Experience in mission-critical environments
- Experience with motor control applications
- Experience implementing OTA/DFU
Local applicants in the Greater Minneapolis, MN area only please. Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visa applicants at this time. Dojo Five is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload your resume to apply for the Senior Firmware Engineer position: