We’ve built a team of smart, passionate individuals who are committed to the success of our customers and each other. If you’re passionate about making great products, learning, transparency in the workplace, empowering others, and the flexibility of working wherever and whenever you want, then Dojo Five is for you.
- 10+ years professional experience in embedded systems development
- Expert proficiency at C and C++
- Experience writing drivers in a bare metal environment for a variety of applications
- Expert communicator, experience leading discussions with clients translating business needs to requirements
- Experience using testing tools for embedded
- Already located in or willing to relocate to Minneapolis, MN
- nRF52, STM32, and/or Particle.io environments
- Cellular-connected devices
- Mission-critical environments
- Motor control applications
- Implementing OTA programming applications
Local applicants in Greater Minneapolis, MN area only please. Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visa applicants at this time. Dojo Five is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload your resume to apply for the Lead Firmware Architect position: