What Can EmbedDev Do for Your Organization?
We’ve helped our medical device customers improve the reliability, quality, and consistency of their embedded development projects.
- Dojo Five built the embedded portions of Cardialen's revolutionary UPT heart therapy device
- Enhanced the capabilities of the firmware on the CED submodule to allow for the addition of an AF algorithm
- Designed and shipped an OR-ready clinical research ready defibrillator in 5 months
- Optimized company's existing Power Mount wheelchair mounting system design for final production readiness
- Modernized PCB design and joint/endcap firmware
- Removed unnecessary footprints for 802.15.4 radio and other obsolete accommodations
- Further enhanced the robotic armwith facial recognition sensors to aid disabled clients with everyday tasks
- Provided updates to the PIC32 joint, M1, and Endcap firmware, as well as the Nordic endcap PCB utilizing a USB connector
- Dojo Five helped reconfigure the VM-2000 OS to make it smaller and to boot faster
- Implemented tools to allow secure firmware updates, and added new functionality to the application including GUI development work
- Additional implementation of a continuous integration (CI) to automate the Ventis Medical system
Dojo Five EmbedDev services helps medical technology and device providers streamline their firmware development processes and deliver projects on time.
Why Dojo Five?
With over 100+ years of combined expertise, Dojo Fives helps companies optimize their embedded software development systems by bringing together tools, techniques, technologies, and culture to deliver modern firmware for embedded systems. Our experience with device technology includes: IEC 62304, ISO 13485, and IEC 60601 compliance requirements. In addition we have worked with Class II and Class III devices, as well as implantables. You need resources. We can help.